Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hello

I did it, I have finally entered the blogger world.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was busy, filled with wonderful family, yummy food and lots of laughs. We will probably spend most of our Christmas Break in our PJs before we return to the real world on January 8th. I am hoping to read at least one book, do a little scrapping and hopefully figure out the ins and outs of blogging lol.

So check back often I am sure the more I learn the more this page will change lol.

Hugs,
Tracy

6 comments:

GramZ said...

Hi Tracy! I created a blog a few weeks ago too. Haven't been back to it tho. Hope you figure out the ins/outs. The pic of the kidos is my favorite. They're sure getting big. TFS.
Marilyn

Hollye said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Tracy!

Cricket said...

welcome to blog life Tracy! I've got ya bookmarked...I'll be checking back!

Smiles,
Cricket :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the craziness! Cute picture of the kids. : )

Diana said...

Welcome to the land of blogging! Keep at it - they can be a lot of fun and a good way to document your days or big events! I'll be sure to visit more!

Maria said...

Hi Tracy,

I love what you have done! Your kids are all beautiful! I'm still working on mine, but just as soon as it's done, you'll have to come check it out. I'm still trying to figure out how to add my photos, lol. Great job on yours!

Hugs, Maria