Friday, March 30, 2007

Shari's Challenge


This is from a day that we spent at the zoo over spring break. This is a digital layout that I did in response to a scrapping friend of mine. It is all digital in PSE 3.0. I can't remember where I got the background paper from. The 'CMZ' font is Cry Kitty, the other font is Pea Carrie Script. The brackets are from the Chipboard Bracket Element Set Created by Suzanne C. Walker. Tag Set Created by Lauren Bavin. The rusty brad is from Festival kit by Shabby Princess.

2 comments:

Sharie said...

Love it, Tracy! I've put your name in the hat. Thanks for playing.

Brook said...

You did a great job on the challenge. I love looking at the blog with all the picts of your happy kids. When you look at them, you can just forget all the challenges and focus on the joy.