Monday, July 2, 2007

Camping...

This past weekend we took a quick trip up into the mountains to camp with my dad, stepmom, sister, mom & stepdad, plus me, Robin, Matt, Brytt & Kamryn. We went up early Saturday morning and came back late Sunday evening. The weather was beautiful and was the scenery! The highlight of the trip was seeing a bear! I was born and raised here, as was my mom and pretty much my husband and we have never seen a bear, so this was beyond cool!




2 of my monkeys in the tree! Kam came home with a ton of sap in her hair lol!



2 comments:

Ramie :-) said...

Looks like it was a great time!! The pics are kindda small though.....what's up with that?! I hope your arm has recovered and that you're gonna share the page you do with the bear pic!!

Brook said...

I'm so glad that you had a great time. I'm also glad the bear kept it's distance!