Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tagged by Brook...

Today I was tagged by Brook, this is my first time and I am kind of excited lol, I have to list seven things you probably don't know...hmmmm...

1. I sleep with a mouth guard (it helps my headaches =)
2. I have never flown (except once when I was a few months old...but that doesn't count, I don't remember it lol)
3. I am terrified of hight...
4. I still love and listen to those 80's & 90's hair hands (you know...Cinderella, Poison, etc...)
5. I have every 'NSync album and saw them in concert 3 times =)
6. My college degree is in Zoology (I love animals...which is why we have 13 of them not counting the fish pond)
7. I know my way better around Childrens Hospital then I do the mall (of course, this will change as they are closing Childrens because they built a new one lol)

Boy that was hard. I am such a boring person, so why am I so busy all the time lol?!?!

1 comment:

Brook said...

I love learning new things about my friends.