Friday, June 18, 2010

Remote Keyless Entry

Its summer and I'm loving it. I think the absolutely best part is being around the girls so much, especially Bryttaney. Her mind works non-stop and the things she says are a hoot. Half of them you have to be here for and the half of those, you have to really know Bryttaney to get.


Last week we were heading out to see the neurologist for her checkup. My hands were full and she had the remote keyless entry in her hands. She pushes the button one time and it unlocks my door so I get in. She is standing outside her door yelling at me to let her in because her door is locked...keep in mind that she is holding the keys in her hands. So I unlock her door and she climbs in griping at me because I didn't let her in.


So I give her a quick lesson on the remote. If you hit it one time only the driver door opens. If you hit it 2 times then all the doors open. Ok...we get it now.


So after her appointment we go to Robins work to see if he can go to lunch with us. We get out to the car and he has the button. He hits it 2 times and he and I get in the vehicle. Bryttaney, with her awesome timing, had tried to open her door at the same time he hit the button, so of course it didn't unlock. So again, she is left standing outside of a locked door yelling "Dad, you bunghead (a word she made up I believe) you have to push the button 2 times!!!" So he got an earful all the way to McDonalds on how you have to push the button 2 times to unlock the door! I don't think I'm going to take on the challenge of trying to explain what went wrong this time :O)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You always put a smile on my face.