Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day

We are officially back into the swing of things around here. Everyone going 100 different directions lol. School is going well for all of us. My birthday was the 25th and Robin, Matt, Brytt, Kam and I went to Red Lobster for dinner with Chuck and Pat, then cake at their house. After that we went to my moms for more cake lol. We went camping this past weekend in our usual spot up off Wagontongue. It was just us and my dad. We took a bunch of sparklers and tried this technique with the camera that I got off of http://2peasinapicture.blogspot.com/.
I was very pleased even though I had a few issues with my camera.


Matt


Kamryn


Tracy


My dad (maybe that is a J for Jenny lol)


Matt writing his name...how cool is that??

2 comments:

Cricket said...

cool sparkler thing!! Glad you had a great Labor Day Weekend!!

Smiles,

Kristie W. said...

VERY cool!!